Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 The Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 is built to last and provides proven accuracy in the widest range of patients and settings. From pediatric to adult, light to dark skin, and good to low perfusion, the Onyx Vantage 9590 dependably meets your clinical needs.
The #1 finger oximeter chosen by Respiratory Therapists
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Pulse Oximeter Includes:
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Pulse Oximeter
Two AAA alkaline batteries
Free Protective Case
4 Year Manufactures Warranty
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Highlights:
- Clinician-facing, brilliant, easy-to-see LED SpO2 and pulse rate can be read from any angle, day or night.
- Proven durability -The Onyx is proven tough enough to withstand a minimum of 50 drops
- Automatic turn on and off -For fast and easy spot checks
- Portable - Take the Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 anywhere—it weighs less than two ounces
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Finger Size - Pediatric to Adult:
Accommodates a wide range of finger thickness: 8 mm to 25.4 mm (0.3 inches to 1 inch)
Nonin's unique "Pulse
Quality Indicator" provides a quick
and accurate assessment of pulse quality.
Green Light: Good Reading,
Yellow Light: Fair Reading,
Red Light: Poor Reading.
This minimizes training needs and allows the health care professional to quickly
determine if any interaction is required - such as re-positioning the device.
Onyx is ergonomically optimized and meets testing needs ranging from adults to
pediatric with finger thicknesses between 0.3 and 1.0 inches (8 mm to 26 mm).
Onyx Vantage 9590 vs Onyx 9500
- 9590 6,000 spot checks - compared to 1,600 checks on the Onyx 9500
- 9590 4 -year warranty vs. the 2-year warranty on the Onyx 9500
- 9590 available in 4 colors - black, blue, red and purple
Onyx Vantage 9590 vs Onyx II 9550
- 9590 6,000 spot checks compared to 2,500 checks on the Onyx II 9550
- 9590 available in 4 colors black, blue, red and purple
The lightweight and compact size, along with
the automatic on/off operation features make the Onyx extremely easy to use - anywhere, anytime.
The energy efficient
Nonin 9590 Onyx finger pulse oximeter is powered by 2 AAA alkaline batteries and operates for
approximately 6,000 spot checks (40 seconds) or up to 36 hours of continuous use
before battery replacement is necessary.
Simple to Use
Nonin 9590 Vantage Onyx finger pulse oximeter offers complete convenience:
Automatic operation when
applied to finger.
Three color Pulse Quality
Indicator to provide assurance of reading quality.
No periodic maintenance is
Comfortable to carry
anywhere with a weight of 60 g (2 oz.).
water and crush carrying case
available. Nonin JM2
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Manufacturer Link:
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage Manual / User Guide Link:
Instructions For Use
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage News:
Nonin 9590 Onyx Vantage FDA 510K Link: